Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Stuck Rubber Baby... Kinda

I like the book. I am enjoying the development of the characters even though the art is distracting.

Thats all I have really on that... but.. I must just write on something amazing I have just discovered. It is this site called Hulu.com 
It is a free site with full length films and tv episodes ... that is legal because it has minor commercials. You can also e-mail and imbed the shows and movies into your sites like this. 





How freaking awesome is that.. I was watching Master and Commander.. ( history person.. a reason I really enjoy the plot of Stuck Rubber Baby - see it relates to class kinda) and i can put the whole MOVE in here for people to watch.. now.. enjoy my blog and check out the site!!
(great quality huh)

Oh and soon they said they will make it so the movies and shows can be put on an MP3 player... I CANT WAIT!!!!

Hopefully next time i embed something it will be more class related.. 

No comments: